Rules of Play
United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin
The University of Guelph 50/50 Benefitting United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin
Rules of Play for 50/50 Raffle:
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Raffle.
- Must be within Ontario when purchasing a ticket.
- The lottery will take place from Oct 31 – Dec 2 with the winning ticket being randomly selected on Dec 2.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices: 5 for $10, 20 for $20 and 80 for $40
- Tickets will be available online via uofG5050.ca
- Tickets will be sold using the electronic raffle system supplied by Bump.
- No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All tickets purchased online will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draw. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact Holly Freeman (email@example.com)
- The winning ticket number will be selected by Random Number Generator (RNG), from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the designated raffle period.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be updated and posted on uofG5050.ca where purchasers can monitor the status of the raffle.
- The winning number will be announced and posted to uofG5050.ca at the conclusion of the draw.
- If the winner is not in attendance at the event, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin at: 519-821-0571 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event and online via the online sales purchase portal for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
- Winners will be required to provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize. Once the certified winner is verified, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the total sales for that event. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and a charitable donation will be made to another organization, under the approval of the AGCO.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the draw United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin 50/50 draws: United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin Staff and Board of Directors, as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (1-866-531-2600) www.connexontario.ca
Lottery License # RAF1285602